THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Option Regrets

10-27-2015, 02:48 AM   #111
cszsmora10
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i THP

I've had my 2016 228i for just under a week. Wanted to keep it pretty barebones. just got the lighting package for safety and the track handling package... well... for fun.

Definitely recommend those two as a minimum. The brighter xenons and the turning lights may not seem like much but it does help.

THP is amazing. Adaptive suspension is a must. also can't miss the chance to go with non-runflat tires.

I debated for a while on the tech package. while the larger screen is really nice, i couldn't justify the price. I pretty much just use my phone for navigation so there was nothing compelling about the package.

Non-power seats are ok with me. they don't really get adjusted much since i'm the only one that drives in it. Also, thank you, BMW, for standard sport seats. The side rests are power adjustable.

The M package was under consideration but it has a lot of things i didnt really want. I prefer the standard steering wheel over the M steering wheel. the THP has one extra option for wheels, which the exclusive one looks better. I would have liked the blackline exterior over chromeline.
Appreciate 0