THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | M235i Build Thread

05-11-2017, 09:14 AM   #23
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthedark View Post
Hi,

Do you plan to make the catted downpipe for the M240i too? Looking for some power and sound (but as I drive a convertible most exhaust do not fit)
We do plan on it but still haven't found a local M240i willing to work with us in the development process. If you know anyone local to the Ft. Washington/Philadelphia, PA area, feel free to have them contact me in regards to joining the Fabspeed family!

In regards to the exhaust parts for a convertible - you shouldn't have any issues in regards to the downpipe portion. Where you are going to run into some issues is going to be the catback portion because the verts have much more support bracing in the rear to support the convertible top. But switching out the downpipe shouldn't be affected by that.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2017, 01:18 PM   #24
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep

Just to give you all an update:

Recently I was presented with an opportunity to get out of the lease with my M235i and move onto something else. I can proudly say that I am now an owner of a 2013 Audi S4. The M235i was an absolutely amazing machine that brought me more joy than any previous car I've ever owned. I will miss that car a lot but it's time to try something new and start a new build. Thank you for everyone for the compliments along the way and I obviously will still look forward to contributing to this wonderful community of people.

If anyone is interested in the Brixton Forged Wheels that I was running in the photo's above, please PM me and I would be happy to chat!

-Bobby
Appreciate 1
BentZero624.50
      09-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #25
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Congrats. A new project is always fun.

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 1
      09-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #26
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentZero View Post
Congrats. A new project is always fun.
Thanks! I am looking forward to exploring into this Audi world. I know a little bit but not as familiar as I was with the BMW. I am stoked to hear that supercharger whine with that intake I just ordered haha!
Appreciate 0