THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum 2017 230i base to m-sport conversion

07-01-2023, 02:31 AM   #1
jurassic_h3
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 230i

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forums, so any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

I have a 2017 BMW 230i base coupe that the original owner didn’t opt for the M-sport package. I am looking into converting the front and rear bumpers to M-sport bumpers, and was wondering if anyone had any tips?

I found a conversion kit for the front bumper from KIES Motorsports (https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/prod...per-conversion) and really want to convert my single exit exhaust bumper into a dual exhaust.

I called BMW and they don’t offer anything for my car, if you all could recommend anything?

Thanks so much!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2024, 09:51 PM   #2
ATRANK
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 F22 230i Coupe

I am now new here too, and soon taking delivery of a slightly used 2020 230i base, and I would like to do the same conversion! I saw the same kit from Kies, and I think the rear bumper will be purchased from a salvaged car (salvage network or ebay, etc.) and refinished.
Were you able to find any other options? Converting to dual exhaust is the other part of the plan. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:56 PM   #3
Shovelman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 230i

What's the point? Does it go faster, safer, more reliable? Why not change the logo on the trunk to an M240 while you're at it?
Appreciate 0