THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum 235 Maintenance

01-22-2016, 01:44 PM   #1
Ferdelious
Rep
Drives: Cadillac ATS

235 Maintenance

This is my first post here but I've been following the forum for about a year. BMW sparked my interst after driving my brother's 135. He had tuned it with software and downpipe and it was an incredible driving experience. My cars have always been either Cadillac's or Mercedes and now the lease is up on my ATS. I found a great deal on a lease swap of a 235 near me but after reading the fine print I realized that the maintenance program does not transfer to a 2nd buyer or lessee. Personally I think that is absurd but it is what it is.

So here are my questions: What are the costs involved for the maintenance on the first 30k miles? Does it have to be performed at a BMW certified location?

I'm trying to make sure I budget the car right. I would rather not get stuck with a couple thousand dollars in maintenance defeating the purpose of me getting this incentivized lease deal.

A little more info on the car:

2015 235i
Black Sapphire w/ Terra Dakota
Driver Assistance Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
harman/kardon Premium System
2,000 Miles currently
$533 a month for 31 remaining payments
Lease end buyout is 31,700

It's a great deal in my opinion and don't to pass it up.
Appreciate 0