THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning RK-Tunes F-SERIES N55 FRONT MOUNT INTAKE **NEW PRODUCT**

09-06-2023, 06:22 PM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Talking RK-Tunes F-SERIES N55 FRONT MOUNT INTAKE **NEW PRODUCT**

Transform your BMW M235i, 335i, or 435i with the precision-engineered RK-Tunes Front Mount Intake designed exclusively for F-Series N55 engines. This aftermarket intake system is your ticket to unlocking the true capabilities of your beloved BMW, offering a blend of enhanced performance and aesthetics.

At the heart of this upgrade is the Front Mount Intake, meticulously crafted to optimize airflow to your engine. By allowing a more efficient path for air to enter your N55 engine, this kit bolsters horsepower and torque output. You'll experience sharper throttle response and a more engaging driving experience as a result.

One of the standout features of the RK-Tunes Front Mount Intake is its strategic placement, which situates the intake system at the front of your BMW, away from the heat generated by the engine. This location ensures that the intake air remains cooler, providing consistently cooler and denser air to the engine. This reduced heat soak translates to consistent power delivery and mitigates the risk of heat-related performance degradation.

Installation is straightforward, and the kit comes complete with all necessary hardware and instructions, making it an ideal choice for both experienced DIY enthusiasts and professional mechanics. Plus, the RK-Tunes Front Mount Intake enhances the visual appeal of your engine bay, adding an aggressive, high-performance look to your BMW.

Precision-engineered for a seamless fit, this intake system is designed specifically for F-Series N55-powered BMWs, ensuring a perfect match to your vehicle's unique specifications. It's a direct bolt-on upgrade that will leave a lasting impression on your driving experience.

Elevate your BMW M235i, 335i, or 435i to new heights of performance and style with the RK-Tunes Front Mount Intake. Don't settle for stock when you can optimize your vehicle's air intake and power delivery. Upgrade your BMW today and experience the difference firsthand.

Our N55 Front Mount Intakes are designed in-house utilizing high-quality 5-ply wire reinforced silicone that can never suck shut, full 3.5 Inch design to outflow all other aftermarket options. Increase performance and listen to those turbos flow!

- Professional installation is recommended.
- NO REMOVAL OF VBRACE.
- NO BUMPER REMOVAL IS NEEDED.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0