THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery M235i x-Drive Ordered!

01-31-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
MrBones93
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xDrive

M235i x-Drive Ordered!

Well, today was the day. After nearly two years of research, looking at every picture, and watching every youtube video, the trigger was pulled. Let's cut to the chase:

2015 BMW M235i x-Drive
Mineral Grey Metallic
Terra Dakota
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
"Mixed Summer Tires" (Hoping they're PSS's!!)

I chose to go the adventurous route and take the quick trip to the Performance Center in South Carolina for delivery and couldn't be more stoked! I've done the Ultimate Driving Experience in the past and had a blast driving the 228i's so I can't wait to see what it's like in the M235. I'll have a production number next week and will update as the car is made. As the disposable funds roll in, my long mod list will hopefully become shorter and shorter, but for starters, the iND reflector deletes will have to do. I'd love to hear the communities thoughts and look forward to getting my baby home!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 02:25 AM   #2
Inline_Six
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBones93 View Post
Well, today was the day. After nearly two years of research, looking at every picture, and watching every youtube video, the trigger was pulled. Let's cut to the chase:

2015 BMW M235i x-Drive
Mineral Grey Metallic
Terra Dakota
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Technology Package

I chose to go the adventurous route and take the quick trip to the Performance Center in South Carolina for delivery and couldn't be more stoked! I've done the Ultimate Driving Experience in the past and had a blast driving the 228i's so I can't wait to see what it's like in the M235. I'll have a production number next week and will update as the car is made. As the disposable funds roll in, my long mod list will hopefully become shorter and shorter, but for starters, the iND reflector deletes will have to do. I'd love to hear the communities thoughts and look forward to getting my baby home!
Congrats ! And, great choice on the options.

I just don't understand how you had the patience to wait 2 years for an awesome car like this !!!

Was the M235i available 2 years ago ? Or were you referring to its predecessor, the 135is or 1M ?
      01-31-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
gaijin
Mess Deck Commando
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Alright! Welcome to the fold....that is the delivery waiting room.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
mvallido
Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: M235i Estoril Blue

Congrats and enjoy the delivery waiting room. Been there, done that and bought the T-Shirt. :-)
2004 C240
97 E39 VF5 Supercharged
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #5
moorfan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBones93 View Post

2015 BMW M235i x-Drive
Mineral Grey Metallic
Terra Dakota
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Technology Package

HA!!! I ordered the same EXACT vehicle! Great taste, man!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 10:45 AM   #6
Supernaut
Little Deuce Coupe
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO M2C

Garage List
Awesome! I'm finding I am far less patient about this waiting thing than I thought. I, too spent a lot of time deciding. Once it became clear there wouldn't be an RX-7/RX-8 successor, the 2 series hit the top of the list. I spent 2 months just debating 228 vs 235, but once I ordered, I wanted everything to happen RIGHT AWAY! Alas, going PCD slowed things a bit more, so I'll be in the waiting room until April 7.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 11:11 AM   #7
MrBones93
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InlineSixTwinScroll View Post
Congrats ! And, great choice on the options.

I just don't understand how you had the patience to wait 2 years for an awesome car like this !!!

Was the M235i available 2 years ago ? Or were you referring to its predecessor, the 135is or 1M ?
So yeah, basically from the time it was speculated and consequently announced until yesterday... I loved the 1 series but wasn't ready to move on then. Glad a waited, this car is literally perfect for someone like me.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 11:16 AM   #8
MrBones93
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorfan View Post
HA!!! I ordered the same EXACT vehicle! Great taste, man!!!
Thanks! I don't know why more people don't go with the terra interior. To me, it's by far the best looking option! I saw no need for all those driver assist packages and read time and time again on here that the HK was not worth it. The only option I wish was available was the 6MT but such is life. When did you order? I would be interested in comparing your progress to mine.
Appreciate 0