THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Atlanta area buyers

01-22-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
Shamwil
Rep
Drives: Passat

Atlanta area buyers

Not much going on in the southeast regional forums so posting this here. Anyone who's purchased in the Atlanta area. And it what was their experience. Any recommendations on a specific client advisor. Also looking to do European delivery so is it best to try and get an advisor who has European delivery experience.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 10:17 PM   #2
gpburdell
Private
Rep
Drives: EBII M235i

I'm in the Atlanta area and wound up ordering mine through a dealer out of state and will be doing PCD. Since you're doing ED/PCD you don't need to stick with local dealers. I just ordered my M235 a couple days ago.

I only found one CA in the Atlanta area who was giving a fair deal. Even then he was still marking up the money rate on my lease and other fees and even admitted to it. He said it was justified because of the low number of M235s, I decided to look elsewhere...

I went through David Aviles out of Steve Thomas BMW. He was great and gave me a good deal right off the bat that I was happy with. If you search the bimmerpost forums, you'll see plenty of mention of David especially for European delivery orders.

The one negative I will say that David can sometimes be hard to get in touch with. I guess that's the downside with a well known CA.

FYI, here is a David M235 thread:
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=aviles
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #3
Pparana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

Yup Adrian Alvia, pm me for info. He did my ed, 500 profit deal, about the best ca I ever worked with.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 09:53 AM   #4
BoomWasabi
Private
Rep
Drives: M4

I would also like to recommend Adrian Avila from South Atlanta. He just did a fantastic deal for my ED.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 01:52 PM   #5
gpburdell
Private
Rep
Drives: EBII M235i

Adrian was the CA I was talking about who was marking up the money factor and other fees on my quote. For ED deliveries, I guess that's different as it doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 06:20 PM   #6
mike@tpc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: white M235i

I dealt with someone at United Roswell. I can neither recommend nor not recommend him, so I won't put a name. I was extremely annoyed with the daily after the sale calls to do the survey though. I'm not going to lie and give all 10s like they want, so I chose not to do it.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2015, 12:18 PM   #7
Pparana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpburdell View Post
Adrian was the CA I was talking about who was marking up the money factor and other fees on my quote. For ED deliveries, I guess that's different as it doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation.
cant say much on leases, did not do one. I am not sure how the lease on an ED works, since Residuals and MF change monthly and you would be building a car for future delivery.

I looked at leases real fast did not make much sense since the residuals were poor. I think to buy it was only a 100 more a month plus the rate was only a few percent on the purchase to finance.
Appreciate 0