THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos My Melbourne Red 218d M Sport Coupe

11-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
Nightfall
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 218d Coupe 6MT

My Melbourne Red 218d M Sport Coupe

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker around here. Among others I had a BMW Z4 and a 118d hatch which I both really loved.
Though I switched the latter for a VW CC a few years back. It was a really really good car, but it never gave me that sense of pleasure and excitement which a BMW could offer. So I knew I had to own one again.

Well long story short I stopped by my local dealer about 2 months ago and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse So 5 weeks after my order I got my new set of keys

And those unlock a melbourne red 218d coupe. The car is an absolute dream come true for me! I never owned a new car so this is a first and it is simply stunning to look at.
I was a little hesitant about the color, thinking "Is it really the right choice?".
But after seeing it today for the first time, I can't stress enough how awesome it looks. I'm simply in love with this machine!

So my car isn't too fancy. It's a 6mt m-sport with tinted windows, harman kardon hifi, 18 inch ferric grey and alcantara seats. At the moment it rides on 16 inch 411 wheels in black. Despite the size I think they look really great on the car.

Here are two small photos I took during delivery. I'll update those with some proper ones when I get the chance.

Hope you all like it and I'm really glad to be back with BMW
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #2
allthatisntnow
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C, 991 C2

Looks great op, welcome back to the BMW fold! Cant beat a rear wheel drive coupe. MR is definitely one of the nicer colours. Really like the m-perf black kidney grilles too, will have to get myself a set i think.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 10:09 PM   #3
PARTS@STBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW

Amazing choice in color! Thank you for sharing!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 07:24 PM   #4
LANDOFPLENTY
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Nice ride bro!

Just wondering what would a 218d SE look like...

Does someone here own a SE version and would be so kind as to post a picture?
Appreciate 0