THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery New VIA option that combines MPE+Diffuser

08-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Cybertronic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i, E30 M3

New VIA option that combines MPE+Diffuser

Got this email from my dealer.

We are pleased to inform you, we now offer and have added to this order, a new VIA option that “combines” the M Performance Exhaust and the Rear Diffuser; introducing VIA Option ZA5-M Perf Exhaust w Rear Diffuser! This new option still requires the addition of the Chrome Exhaust Tips (VIA Option Z1T) as a finisher and will remain on this order as is. Lastly, please kindly note, this new VIA option configuration does not increase Dealer Net or MSRP, but in fact slightly decreases (when only combined with ZA5 and Z1T together), as your customer will come to appreciate the additional savings!

FYI!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

So it is a small incentive to order both together?

Only bums me out I can't do any of this with euro delivery. Gueess I will save my pennies for an M2 in three years.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #3
dicker
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

They did this because the exhaust is different if you have the diffuser and they had put the wrong one on a car sent to me a couple of weeks ago and I notified them.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 11:18 PM   #4
louchitown
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertronic View Post
Got this email from my dealer.

We are pleased to inform you, we now offer and have added to this order, a new VIA option that “combines” the M Performance Exhaust and the Rear Diffuser; introducing VIA Option ZA5-M Perf Exhaust w Rear Diffuser! This new option still requires the addition of the Chrome Exhaust Tips (VIA Option Z1T) as a finisher and will remain on this order as is. Lastly, please kindly note, this new VIA option configuration does not increase Dealer Net or MSRP, but in fact slightly decreases (when only combined with ZA5 and Z1T together), as your customer will come to appreciate the additional savings!

FYI!
Does anyone know why this configuration would not increase dealer net or MSRP? My dealer includes ZA5 for $1,905 and Z1T for $270 separately...
Appreciate 0