THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum What to expect with the upcoming M235i LCI?

06-01-2016, 09:34 AM   #23
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon K View Post
LOL. Some people just gotta troll. I'm not making an "argument" about anything, as anyone with a 3-digit IQ could easily discern by reading my first post.

My personal interest is only in the M235i. Hence the thread topic. I don't believe there are PC requirements for "inclusiveness" when starting threads on this forum.
Yes there are.

This is a 2 Series "General Forum". Not an M235i "General Forum". And this is not your personal forum.

Check my number of posts, my "stats", and this post. Not a troll. Just someone who is unappreciative of ignorance, exclusion and the 'big picture' that a General Forum post about the LCI cycle should reflect.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 09:46 AM   #24
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
Do you have any numbers to back that up?

If it's true now, that's new. Last year, Carsten Pries, the head of M product management, stated:

"The M235i is the top seller in the 2-series range."
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1120826
Point taken. That article was more than a year ago when the 2 Series wasn't as high profile as it is now -- and the car in the line that did have a profile was the M235i -- and dealer stock of any 2 Series was all but nonexistent. I've been told fairly recently by my SA that the 228i is now the better seller in the U.S.

But hey: SA's have been wrong before ...
Appreciate 0