THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Best Florida Dealership?

07-19-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
Beef Supreme
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Future F22?

Best Florida Dealership?

I'd like to order an M240 to my specs through a dealer. What are the best Florida dealers from a pricing perspective? I'd like to get 5% under MSRP ideally.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #2
drakensoul
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xdrive

You'll probably have to break it up regionally since most people probably haven't had dealings with the entire state.

In the Southeast; between Vista Coconut Creek, Vista Pompano, Braman Motorcars WPB I found the guys at Vista Pompano to be the most straight-forward. Sal is a believable, honest guy (GSM); Ian is too burned out to BS anyone.

Feel like Vista Coconut Creek was super sleazy, snake oil salesman vibe from most of the experience.

Braman WPB was somewhere in the middle.

I ended up buying from Tom Bush BMW in Jacksonville and Jorge was nice. I think they could have discounted their car more but overall the experience was on par with Braman WPB.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2016, 07:27 PM   #3
Beef Supreme
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Future F22?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
You'll probably have to break it up regionally since most people probably haven't had dealings with the entire state.

In the Southeast; between Vista Coconut Creek, Vista Pompano, Braman Motorcars WPB I found the guys at Vista Pompano to be the most straight-forward. Sal is a believable, honest guy (GSM); Ian is too burned out to BS anyone.

Feel like Vista Coconut Creek was super sleazy, snake oil salesman vibe from most of the experience.

Braman WPB was somewhere in the middle.

I ended up buying from Tom Bush BMW in Jacksonville and Jorge was nice. I think they could have discounted their car more but overall the experience was on par with Braman WPB.
Thanks for the feedback. That's really helpful. I'm ready to start pricing out a few dealerships but I wanted to get some background before doing it.

I've read that Vista and Braman refuse to go under MSRP. Did Jacksonville go under MSRP for you? I'm starting to think that if I can't get under MSRP here, I might as well buy from an out-of-state dealership that will go $1000 over invoice, do Performance Center Delivery in SC, and just make a weekend trip out of it.
Appreciate 1
      07-20-2016, 05:12 AM   #4
krickster
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i Cab

Sarasota BMW

I placed an order through Sarasota BMW, and I'm getting 5% under. They started at 3%, i asked for 5 and they said ok. Makes me think I could have done a little better. I'm supposed to get the car sometime mid next month.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 01:47 PM   #5
ianp622
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

I had a pretty good experience at Fields South Orlando. I was able to get European Delivery with a modest additional discount (just under 2%) on a new M240i. Mikhael and Arie were both very pleasant to work with and no-pressure. Florida prices don't look great compared to other states but the .9% financing is really a big plus if you're going to invest the money you're not paying upfront.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 05:00 PM   #6
Blue2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M240i

Vista told me that there was a waiting list for the 240 and that they couldn't do "any deals on it." I'll take my business down the road.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #7
basiluf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 S450 2018 S90

Buy from David at Steve Thomas BMW, and have the car delivered to South Carolina or Miami dealership. You'll save more than 5%, and the dealer fees are substantially less. I didn't do it on my car, but I helped my mom lease her 428i through him, and they picked it up from South Florida without any problems.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 09:47 PM   #8
EuroDude
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 GT350

Garage List
2017 Ford GT350  [0.00]
Beef, where do you live in Florida, it's a big state. I, like Ian, had a decent experience from Fields South Orlando.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 10:11 PM   #9
Pparana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

I shopped leases w fields, one with jag, another w Lexus. Both were pretty padded, unable to get a good deal. I had no issues at auto nation, completed over phone within 20 minutes within $5 of my targets.

Fields openly admitted to padding the MF, and incentives were also moved around.

Honestly, you can buy or lease from anyone, service usually is local dealer.

Just shop it out for the best deal. Car dealers are usually all scum, and one group of people I hold no reserve in trying to extract every penny I can from on a deal.
Appreciate 0