THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Protection Add Ons from My Dealer

04-13-2015, 11:34 PM   #23
shappat
Registered
Rep
Drives: honda

Hey guys, so the time is nearly here for me to take delivery of my car and I have been staring at this piece of paper trying to justify costs associated over the long run. Does anyone have any experience and/or recommendations when it comes to putting the money down for these protection options from BMW? Also, I am not entirely sure why my client advisor crossed out BMW Gap Protection since I am leasing...
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2015, 11:35 PM   #24
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Gap is included in the acquisition fee. You don't need to pay for that. I would opt out of pretty much any add-ons.
      04-13-2015, 11:36 PM   #25
shappat
Registered
Rep
Drives: honda

Rim should be fine. Dealer quoted me $282 for the tire but its on backorder so wouldnt arrive until thursday. I ordered off of tirerack instead for $252 which includes shipping and the tire road hazard protection. Also will arrive at my home on wednesday so ill drop it off to have put on and rebalanced thursday. Seems like a win all around from tirerack
Appreciate 0