THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Is it worth it? First world problems

05-25-2015, 07:48 AM   #23
isthar
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory View Post
Pure weekend car - maybe a new Miata, CPO Boxer or similar?

Naa... a MINI http://bit.ly/1drFHH2

</sorry >
      05-26-2015, 07:07 AM   #24
iamdabest1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 m3 dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtlwulf
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section

I'm somewhat in the market for a 228i and came across thisdeal

I'm sure the deal it self is great but I don't know if getting this car would be a wise decision for me.

I have a Mon-Fri, 9-5 job however I don't drive but take the train to commute to work.

I spec'ed the car out to exactly how I want it and have been thrilled about it ever since i ordered it but because I would be hardly driving it, I am not sure if I am making the right choice of getting it.

I currently don't have a car except a motorcycle which I intend to sell during the summer. This has been my only outlet to relieve stress.

I am not saying I can't afford it however money is money, and why spend it if you don't have to.

This car would pretty much be a weekend car, and occasionally would drive it around during the weekdays.

I know financially it'd probably be a better decision to not get a car, however i know i won't be happy to pass up on this car and deal. ( Did i mention that I fell in love with this car when I test drove it? )

So..do I pull the trigger, get the car, enjoy the car, and live?
Or do I not buy the car, save my money, and just be unhappy for the time being? ( I know I know.. first world problems.. boo hoo.. )
Get an sti for fun .. Manual , brutal and total joy
Appreciate 0