THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications 2013 m135i Geneva concept car shoulder stripes?

10-17-2017, 02:02 AM   #1
230iZTR
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Signal Orange wrapped 230i THP

2013 m135i Geneva concept car shoulder stripes?

Does anyone know if these M-Tricolor side stripes were 1-offs for the '13 m135i concept car shown at the 2012 Geneva Auto Show or if they made it to production as an official accessory at some point?

If not, is there a good source at BMW to get the dimensions and color codes for a replica?

Or is this something that any respectable local car graphics shop should be able to eyeball, especially considering that it sits on top of the shoulderline crease and door handle?

And do the shoulderlines and doors of the US-market F22 LCI Coupe and Euro-market F21 3-Door line up so that such a stripe would even fit right if I found one?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:59 AM   #2
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
As far as I know there are stripes available for the 2 series however tricolor is only for the M2. Regular 2 series get the black with grey or red outlined versions officially. I wanted these on mine but my dealer told me that they may not fit as they are done to M2’s dimensions, so I got the one that was intended for my car and got no regrets...
Appreciate 0