THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum What does the spouse of a 2 series owner drive?

07-21-2016, 10:51 PM   #111
GFK007
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalVendetta
We just signed a lease for a 2016 Lexus NX 200T F Sport earlier today. She's a realtor, so she wanted something with a 5th door instead of a trunk to make it easier to transport signs and stuff, and I couldn't talk her into a wagon or hatchback.

At least it isn't a huge vehicle, and I was happy to pony up another $30 / month or so for an F Sport model so that it isn't a complete bore to drive.
Just curious did you check out the 3-series GT? My gf is a realtor and that seemed like it could be pretty ideal. Huge back seat for clients, big trunk etc. That's on the short list for when her lease is up.
A GT? C'mon. You strike (at least via your posts) as a purist. I legitimately think the 3GT and 5GT are criminal. I prefer to pretend they don't even exist, as I cringe when I do have the misfortune of seeing them.

If you want space, get an f31. Wagons are timeless.

(gone but not forgotten) 2011 e90 M Sport - M-Tech Carbon Diffuser, OEM Carbon Trunk Spoiler, 20% tint, black reflectors, black OEM grille, LUX white Angel Eyes.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 07:26 AM   #112
wdlfbio
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 4S, 2015 3500 HD Dually,

She has a 2013 4S, cabriolet.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 07:52 AM   #113
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFK007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalVendetta
We just signed a lease for a 2016 Lexus NX 200T F Sport earlier today. She's a realtor, so she wanted something with a 5th door instead of a trunk to make it easier to transport signs and stuff, and I couldn't talk her into a wagon or hatchback.

At least it isn't a huge vehicle, and I was happy to pony up another $30 / month or so for an F Sport model so that it isn't a complete bore to drive.
Just curious did you check out the 3-series GT? My gf is a realtor and that seemed like it could be pretty ideal. Huge back seat for clients, big trunk etc. That's on the short list for when her lease is up.
A GT? C'mon. You strike (at least via your posts) as a purist. I legitimately think the 3GT and 5GT are criminal. I prefer to pretend they don't even exist, as I cringe when I do have the misfortune of seeing them.

If you want space, get an f31. Wagons are timeless.
Well it's not my car we're talking about here. I did just buy my father a 328 Sport Wagon and install Dinan Stage 1 on it. Great car.

The 5 GT is horrible I will agree with you there. The 3 is much better, and she drives a TON so the fact that I can get an exec demo 3 GT sooooo cheap is appealing. I'd prefer that to an X3. Also don't want something too tall for clients to get in and out of. Would I be happy driving a GT? No. For a realtor doing 20k miles a year with clients in the car and all her shit to haul around for a good price and still a nice car? Sure.
Appreciate 0