THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Questions About Placing an Order

02-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
LennyR
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

Questions About Placing an Order

I'm thinking about placing an order for a 230i sometime this spring. About how long does it take from when the order goes in until the car arrives at the dealer in the US northeast?

Are dealers as willing to negotiate on price for ordered cars as for ones that they have on the lot?

Any suggestions on ways to get a better deal or make it all go more smoothly very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #2
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I ordered mine. The PRICNG, ORDERING, EURO DELIVERY portion of this FORUM is very good. In terms of pricing anything is possible, yes a car in inventory the dealer may have more incentive to get rid of it quickly, but much depends on how much you know about discounts/rebates/incentives, invoice, what others have paid.

If your new to buying a car CONSUMER REPORTS will sell you a packet with guiding futures on the exact car and options you want - https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...ndex.htm?ep=S5

Just remember when you negotiate a deal it helps to verify any info concerning pricing, availability, deposits and double check the paper-work and give yourself 48 hours to review and ask questions before signing. That's why it's important to find a salesperson and dealership that will take their time.
Appreciate 0