THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos Pic Request: Glacier Silver

02-17-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
1ChrisRuck
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 M2 LCI  [10.00]
Cool Pic Request: Glacier Silver

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my Glacier Silver M235i. According to BMW it finished in assembly last week and is currently awaiting a US bound carrier.

While anxiously waiting I'm considering adding Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps and the Carbon Fiber rear deck spoiler as port installed accessories. The carbon fiber accessories are just the start, I also plan on adding gloss black VMR wheels, H&R springs, Dinan or Remus exhaust and possibly cold air intake.

I'd love to see pics of a Glacier Silver 2-Series with Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps and the Carbon Fiber rear deck spoiler. Please post pics if your car is equipped like this. A side profile and a close up of the trunk showing the rear deck spoiler will be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2015, 01:07 AM   #2
Inline_Six
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Hey Chris, I'm looking for exactly the same kind of picture. Mine is Glacier Silver too !

I found some pics on the Glacier Silver thread. There are a few not so great pictures of the rear spoiler on this page:

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...+Silver&page=6