THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA Mirror image/extended new car warranty for bmw

03-17-2018, 05:03 PM   #1
Skycaptain
Private
Rep
Drives: M240i

Mirror image/extended new car warranty for bmw

I’ve purchased Eric warranty on our golf which has an additional 5 years just prior to the 3 year dealer warranty finished. I’ve read through the whole disclosure and it’s fantastic and almost exactly like new car warranty. I’ve already used it once and the cost of 1800 for 5 years, has already paid for itself and still have 4 years plus remaining.

Looking at buying a used bmw less than 3 years old and would like to find a cover that’s similar to dealer warranty, the bmw dealers as most know are very pricey. Does anyone know of a company that sells this type of warranty for bmw? Eric don’t do bmw I was told.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2018, 07:19 AM   #2
Lipper
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6MT

G'day,

I'm in the same situation with a second hand, 2015 M235i. The BMW dealer wants more than $6,000 for a three year extension!

If anyone has any experience with third-party warranties, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks - Ken (Brisbane)
Appreciate 0