THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Fab Speed SportCat review

04-24-2017, 12:08 PM   #23
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benandluna View Post
Both bobby and Mike are very helpful. I think this is the best mod ive ever gotten from what ive installed on my m235i and 135i. I do love my carbon fiber tips from fabspeed but the sport cat i think is a must.
Congrats

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #24
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveM235i View Post
...and it is here. So excited when I got home yesterday - felt like a little kid!

Now it's time to get it installed. Thanks Bobby for your help and service on this one - the quality looks fantastic!

Time to get it on the car over the next week.
I can't wait for you to see the difference in the performance! Thank you again and I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your car! Post some videos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benandluna View Post
Both bobby and Mike are very helpful. I think this is the best mod ive ever gotten from what ive installed on my m235i and 135i. I do love my carbon fiber tips from fabspeed but the sport cat i think is a must.
I couldn't agree more Ben! Thank you, time and time again.
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2017, 07:20 PM   #25
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep

Fabspeed DP back in stock

Name:  IMG_2957.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  252.8 KB
Name:  IMG_2956.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  228.7 KB

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2017, 09:13 PM   #26
DaveM235i
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport View Post
I can't wait for you to see the difference in the performance! Thank you again and I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your car! Post some videos!!

I couldn't agree more Ben! Thank you, time and time again.
It's been 3 months since i received my new sports cat from Bobby at Fabspeed. I had to wait until a cold start issue was resolved under warranty - see my recent post.
Fitted yesterday and it's great. Love hearing the turbo spool, it has a far more pronounced sound on hard acceleration and some awesome pops and crackles on downshifts. I only drive in sport+ mode, even in the wet and I really like and recommend this upgrade.

Around town, it is quiet and very easy day to day. Start up sounds a bit crazier with the standard exhaust as though the exhaust flap is going to blow off but it settles quickly.

Thanks Bobby, it was worth the wait (I hated seeing the box sit in my garage for 3 months) but that's all behind me and today is a new and exciting day.

Just buy one!
Appreciate 1
      07-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #27
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's been 3 months since i received my new sports cat from Bobby at Fabspeed. I had to wait until a cold start issue was resolved under warranty - see my recent post.
Fitted yesterday and it's great. Love hearing the turbo spool, it has a far more pronounced sound on hard acceleration and some awesome pops and crackles on downshifts. I only drive in sport+ mode, even in the wet and I really like and recommend this upgrade.

Around town, it is quiet and very easy day to day. Start up sounds a bit crazier with the standard exhaust as though the exhaust flap is going to blow off but it settles quickly.

Thanks Bobby, it was worth the wait (I hated seeing the box sit in my garage for 3 months) but that's all behind me and today is a new and exciting day.

Just buy one!
+1

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #28
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:

Just buy one!
That's what we like to hear! Thank you and it's been more than a pleasure working with you. You should definitely post some videos up as well!
Appreciate 0