THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Suspension | Chassis | Brakes Dinan drop with M performance front splitter?

10-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #45
shane060
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235 6spd 2011 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
HR with M front splitter comparison

Im on H&R springs with 15mm spacers front and back no rubbing or anything but let me just say with the M front lip OMG ITS LOW!!! I barely scrap on speed bumps so often but to make it short and sweet I have to watch how I drive and where I drive now... Feel like Im 16 again with my RSX-S dumped on Eibach springs LOL! Its an amazing stance and I have no issues with them what so ever and actually love and enjoy them but damn its aggressive and low even more so with that added M front lip now... You should have leeway obviously since the Dinan drop isn't as low as HR but here are two pics to compare where I sit on the ground.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #46
BarryJI
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 228i M Sport

Ha, that is low. Looks great though. Like the way the front lip matches the seats.

I wish the parking sensors could be relied on to detect the proximity of parking-space concrete stoppers and too-steep driveway entrances but good as they are, they can't. That's my only hesitation about the drop. Kerb rash or a front-end impact is enough to ruin my month.

2015 BMW 228i M Sport w/Track Handling Package
DAP | Lighting | Premium | Tech
DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1 | DINAN Shockware | DINAN Free Flow Exhaust | DINAN Performance Spring Set + Ride Quality and Handling Kit
Appreciate 1