THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Auto Blip Rev Matching

03-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #1
dono2454
Rep
Drives: '06 m3, '16 m235i, '09 m3, 335

Auto Blip Rev Matching

2016 m235i 6mt, I have noticed that in any mode the auto rev match feature is not enabled. This seems weird to me because when I test drove a similar 2016 m235i 6mt at the dealership it did indeed have the rev matching autoblip feature enabled. So this makes me wonder did somebody code it out or did it not come equipped with it from the factory? Also I noticed under the TPMS screen it shows a tire temperature. I did some research here on the forums and noticed that some people are coding in this tire temperature setting and does not come on the car. My question is, did the previous owner have the autoblip rev matching feature disabled and some other options enabled or is this how the car came new?

Last edited by dono2454; 04-14-2018 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
jimdigity
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 235i RWD Coupe

Garage List
2016 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dono2454 View Post
Upon delivery of my new (used) 2016 estoril m235i 6mt, I have noticed that in any mode the auto rev match feature is not enabled. This seems weird to me because when I test drove a similar 2016 m235i 6mt at the dealership it did indeed have the rev matching autoblip feature enabled. So this makes me wonder did somebody code it out or did it not come equipped with it from the factory? Also I noticed under the TPMS screen it shows a tire temperature. I did some research here on the forums and noticed that some people are coding in this tire temperature setting and does not come on the car. My question is, did the previous owner have the autoblip rev matching feature disabled and some other options enabled or is this how the car came new?
My 2016 shows the tire temperature with no coding.

As for the no rev-matching, I can't help you with that.