THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum #SpotifyBMWfail

08-16-2017, 11:33 AM   #45
JohnnyCanuck
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGTI View Post
What amazes me is BMW management talks about the fact that they think the 'premium' experience is what can be delivered through Ios and not Android..
Yet Android is integrated fully with Porsche, Audi and MB is either already allowing it or on it's way.. Are they not BMW competitors and also'premium'?? Very disappointing that I like everything about the cat except the lack of Android integration. But c'est la vie.
Yes, it's a joke. Most flagship Android phone provide a "premium" user experience, but the iLemmings at BMW wouldn't know that.

The worst part about this is when I asked a question about it to BMW, they told me to "get a new phone".
Appreciate 1
WolfGTI716.00
      08-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #46
SnowGlobe
Private
Rep
Drives: Mazda MX-5

Confirmed for people searching: spotify with android currently does not work on NBT cars
Appreciate 0