THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack M2 wheels

09-27-2016, 05:36 AM   #23
Joe240
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
So my wife came for lunch and brought the stuff. We did a remeasure and the verdict is that the backs have ~12mm of poke from the outside of the tire wall to the top of the fender. Both back left and right measured the same. The front is ~2mm of poke but judging by the picture I took, I still think they might not have been completely straight.

I put the level on the ground to make sure and it was darn close to level, if anything maybe 2mm lower on the right of the car compared to the right side. Don't think that will be enough to make any suspension difference so I think these measurements are correct.

With all of that being said, the amount of poke on the rear when standing behind the car is hardly noticeable and you have to really be looking to see the poke. Of course this is all based on what angle you're looking as well from behind. Either way, I personally like the stance of the car and the wheels on the car. I'd still buy them again because I think the 235/265 setup fits these wheel widths better than the smaller wheels (8.5 and 9.5 vs the 8 and 9). 235 and 265 is almost flush with the outside of the wheel (about 2mm difference) compared to those sizes on an 8 or 9in wheel.

The other reason I'd still buy these wheels is the amazing customer service I received from Anthony at OEMConcepts when I had issues with Customs here in Germany and the few questionable things on the wheels. He took care of me and I know that my concerns were heard.
Appreciate 1
hoppy6698127.00
      09-27-2016, 04:09 PM   #24
OEMconcept
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thanks for the kind words Joe! Car looks AWESOME! Enjoy them!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #25
2seriesaddict
Private
Rep
Drives: 220i with m235 looks

Hi OEMconcept Any chance you send to Mexico? I'm interested in these for my 220i.
      04-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #26
OEMconcept
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2seriesaddict View Post
Hi OEMconcept Any chance you send to Mexico? I'm interested in these for my 220i.
PM sent!
Appreciate 0