THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Finding 2016 M235ix Wheel Specs

09-12-2023, 12:49 AM   #1
Endrock9
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i XDrive

Finding 2016 M235ix Wheel Specs

Hey, I'm a new owner of a 2016 M235i XDrive and I'm trying to get new black rims and reuse the tires since they're still good. I'm having a hard time figuring out the wheel width and wheel offset since I have the staggered set.

I have the 18" rims (picture attached)
Front tires are 225/40 R18
Rear tires are 255/35 R18

I've never bought new rims and would love it if someone could tell me the info I'd need to order new rims that will fit my tires. Additionally I'd love to get a better stance by pulling the wheels out a bit since the stock fitment is pretty lame. Anybody have experience with a better offset that wont rub on stock suspension but stick out a bit further. I know that was a lot to ask, but any help would be amazing.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2023, 09:51 AM   #2
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

They look like Style 436 - M double spoke styling.
7.5JX18 ET45 and 8JX18 ET52
https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=36_1946

If they are real BMW wheels all the size information & the part #s will be on the back of the wheel. They come in Ferricgrey and Orbitgrey. I don't know if someone painted your black or if they are aftermarket.

You can use metal spacers to pull the wheels out, but will probably require longer lugbolts.

https://www.google.com/search?q=BMW+...uble+Spoke+436

You'll find previous discussions on the wheel/tire section of the forum. Good luck!
https://www.2addicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 0