THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion Can't log into MyBMW

11-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #1
simoneves
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 228i DSB/THP/6MT

Can't log into MyBMW

I haven't been able to log into MyBMW since yesterday. I was in an e-mail thread with Financial about my lease-end, but I can't now get into to read their replies. Is it just me, or is it broken for everyone? I just get a "e-sign approval" dialog with an extra red message that says Financial Services not available, and it won't go any further.

Appreciate 0
      11-21-2015, 12:26 PM   #2
cnicklo
Rep
Drives: 2000 528it (5MT)

I've had the same problem ever since I financed my car through BMW Financial (i.e. have never been able to log in successfully, seeing the same error message as you). I've called numerous times. They tried resetting my password and account with no success. Yesterday, I finally got someone on the phone who worked with me -- turns out my VIN number is not in the database for some reason which is leading the system to stall out at login. They are going to be fixing it over the next five days or so. . .

Not sure if that is your issue, too. My car was a european delivery vehicle.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneves View Post
I haven't been able to log into MyBMW since yesterday. I was in an e-mail thread with Financial about my lease-end, but I can't now get into to read their replies. Is it just me, or is it broken for everyone? I just get a "e-sign approval" dialog with an extra red message that says Financial Services not available, and it won't go any further.

Appreciate 0
      11-21-2015, 04:57 PM   #3
simoneves
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 228i DSB/THP/6MT

It's always worked fine for me but I returned a lease on Thursday and bought (not leased) another one, and the next day I couldn't get in.
Appreciate 0