THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics DIY and Coding Discussions RESOLVED! Anyone get this PSDZData Error?

02-28-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

RESOLVED! Anyone get this PSDZData Error?

Howdy!

Went in to E-Sys today to do 2 things - fix the ABS/Restraint errors I got after disconnecting the seats, and check my brake light coding to turn off the cold/warm bulb check.

Took quite a number of tries to connect to the vehicle. I kept getting "No ZGW..." error, then when my VIN did show up, I got "No vehicles found..." with my VIN number. After several close/reopen & refresh/reconnects, I got the connection established.

Once established, I was able to use Remote Applications to clear my ABS/Restraint errors (used Clear DTC). Totally worked so I know my cable is fine and the connection was made to the car.

I then when to read FA so I could check my brake bulbs. I got the following error (this is not my screen shot - I found it in another forum - but I got the same error).

I was just in E-Sys not 2 weeks ago & while it had difficulty connecting, it did eventually connect & I was able to code some other stuff. Now, for unknown reasons, I can't coder get the attached error.

Anyone get this & were you able to resolve it? If yes, how did you do it?

Thanks!
Jim
Attached Images

2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies

Last edited by MASHCT; 03-05-2017 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Show problem fixed.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2017, 02:54 AM   #2
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

That can be caused by a number of reasons. Try with and without Launcher to R/O the ladder. Make sure chassis and connection target is configured correctly as well as engine is running, and you have good connection (& cable) between vehicle and car. Check both ends of cable for any bent metal.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

RESOLVED

Turns out the problem was all related to a faulty Ethernet port on my laptop.

Refer to this thread:

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...php?p=21366775
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 0