THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos Just took delivery of my Superman M235i

01-11-2015, 02:13 PM   #23
moltenfire
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i EBII Coral Red

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
How come the clock still in the old place. I thought for 2015, the clock is in the far right.
I dunno? The VIN's 10th digit is an "F" so it's definitely a 2015.

The far right is still the M235i logo graphic.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #24
artinz
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post
Love the car, I'm thinking of the same combo.

I'm also in the GTA area and was also considering Serpa or Parkview as a dealership to purchase my car.

Are you able to disclose how much off MRSP you were able to get? I was aiming for 7%, I'm not sure if that's too aggressive given the wait time for this car and demand.

Did you have to pay any of the bogus fees like Ride Green Certified, Gas/Wheel Locks, Rubber & Carpet Mats?

Seeing your pictures solidify my choice. Only thing I'm still debating is the silver trim or the hexagon with estoril blue highlight.

Thank you
I ordered mine from Parkview. I would've picked Serpa easily considering I live right next to it, but the SA was being a d*ck to me and couldn't give me a good deal.

Parkview SA gave me roughly about $3.5K discount which basically cancels out all those ridiculous fees. I would assume you could maybe get a little more if they have the car on the lot.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #25
artinz
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltenfire View Post
I injured my left knee ice skating when I was younger. I swore to myself I would be a manual driver until it gave out, and it feels like now's the time. It's giving me mild aches after driving in heavy traffic, and I want to take it easy so I can still walk in 25 years Considering it's a $1600 option to get the 8AT here in Canada it was not an easy decision.

The rear fog light mod is basically taking out the control switch and getting the button moving, then coding the car to make the rear fogs work. It's actually a really good safety feature for the few times a year that I need it. I really liked it on my e90.

My mirrors already fold at the touch of a button. I don't really want to have them fold every time I lock the car - considering how many times a day I lock and unlock the car, I don't really trust the motors lasting that many fold/unfold cycles before something wears out.
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Good point about the folding mirrors, maybe I'll wait a while
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2015, 07:21 PM   #26
Bubbsy
M235i Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 228i_guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltenfire View Post
I did track the car, actually. See this thread where I kept talking to myself:
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1068910

The ship with my car arrived in Halifax on Dec 23, 2014. My dealer called me on the morning of January 6, 2015 telling me that the car has arrived. With Christmas and the New Year in the interim, it took 2 weeks to get here (my dealer is actually in Newmarket, Ontario). Without the holidays in the way, I'm guessing it'll take less time.
Lol just checked you link, guess you really were talking to yourself. I'm very familiar with Serpa, I usually volunteer as an outrider during the motorad demo days there. So with the two week timeline i should be getting mine next week
What's an outrider?
Appreciate 0