THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos Killin' time, waiting for my M235i to arrive...

02-24-2015, 11:16 PM   #23
1ChrisRuck
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 M2 LCI  [10.00]
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donolotti View Post
This is my 2015 BMW M235i that I ordered about 3 months ago. Looks amazing ! Alpine white 6 speed manual, limited slip diff, sunroof delete. here are some pics.
Like us yet another fellow 2addicts forum member Donolotti also feels there are not enough owner posted M235i videoes on YouTube. He very recently posted some cool new videoes. Check out the one where he cleaned his AW M235i, the car looks awesome in this video! He's d81e on YouTube.

Thanks for contributing, your videos are cool
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 08:56 AM   #24
configt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 EB M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ChrisRuck View Post
I know where discussing the BMW M235i but I must say that your video of you taking delivery of that Nissan GTR is sensational! An awesome video! That had to be a truly unforgettable experience! And that first drive home? WOW!

Now that you've had time to live with the M235i, how much do you miss the GTR? I refuse to ask, how do the two cars compare, your BMW M235i vs the Nissan GTR. But I am curious, how does it feel not getting mobbed with all that crazy attention the Nissan GTR surely attracted every time you drove it?
Even now when I see a Nissan GTR , I'm
Haha, I get this question a lot.

Taking delivery of the GTR was really special for me since I had been saving for one for many years prior and knew pretty much everything about the car. Found the perfect example and had it shipped to me in AZ. I owned the car for four months, and even though I didn't get a lot of time to drive it, it was a very special occasion every single time. One day when I actually have time to make use of an 85K+ car, I will buy another.

Honestly, while the GTR is ridiculously fast once it hits boost, daily driving it wasn't more fun than the M235i. I actually enjoy daily driving the M235i more than I did the GTR due to the low end torque on the M. I hate to say it, but I do miss the attention the GTR gets. No one seems to care about my M235i except me
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #25
1ChrisRuck
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 M2 LCI  [10.00]
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by configt View Post
Haha, I get this question a lot.

Taking delivery of the GTR was really special for me since I had been saving for one for many years prior and knew pretty much everything about the car. Found the perfect example and had it shipped to me in AZ. I owned the car for four months, and even though I didn't get a lot of time to drive it, it was a very special occasion every single time. One day when I actually have time to make use of an 85K+ car, I will buy another.

Honestly, while the GTR is ridiculously fast once it hits boost, daily driving it wasn't more fun than the M235i. I actually enjoy daily driving the M235i more than I did the GTR due to the low end torque on the M. I hate to say it, but I do miss the attention the GTR gets. No one seems to care about my M235i except me

The attention you received in your GTR had to make you feel like a superstar. I can imagine people driving wrecklessly in an effort just to get close enough to see your GTR and snap a photo or video. Kinda like paparazzi?

Regarding no one caring about your M235i, come across another M235i on the road and see what happens
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #26
Silvermike
Second Lieutenant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW M220i 6MT

Garage List
2015 M220  [9.50]
lol, this thread is hilarious.... and yea, im guilty too.
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2015, 12:52 PM   #27
Alpine F31
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: MB E350 4MATIC Estate

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ChrisRuck View Post
Like us yet another fellow 2addicts forum member Donolotti also feels there are not enough owner posted M235i videoes on YouTube. He very recently posted some cool new videoes. Check out the one where he cleaned his AW M235i, the car looks awesome in this video! He's d81e on YouTube.

Thanks for contributing, your videos are cool
I just checked it out and gave him props. Cant wait to shoot video of mine!
Appreciate 0