THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Active Tourer Discussions MY18 2 Grand Tourer

07-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #1
jpolonista
Enlisted Member
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2017 440xi GC MPPSK

MY18 2 Grand Tourer

Just decided to order 220i GT for my wife. I guess this car will go into production at the end of September and will be delivered to us in October.

Given my previous experiences when ordering 520d few years ago and 440xi GC last year (both also sometime in July) - they were both next year model years. I mean that cars ordered and produced in a second part of a year should be actually slightly updated / with few minor changes - and labeled as the next MY.

My question - is this correct? I cannot find MY18 model guide for Grand Tourer (for continental Europe) and the list of changes. Maybe due the upcoming LCI somewhere next year, this year's second half cars will have no changes and will still be labeled as MY17s?
Appreciate 0