THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum M235I trunk wiring to exhaust

01-23-2018, 06:53 PM   #1
spencer29
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

M235I trunk wiring to exhaust

Hello I am looking to do an exhaust dump with a valve. The valve I am using will have a remote allowing me to open and close (depending on loud or quiet).

Essentially I need to locate a space where I can run a wire from the muffler into the trunk. Does anyone know where I can run a wire directly up from the bottom of the trunk to the inside without drilling any holes.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 11:59 AM   #2
Bibopp
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer29 View Post
Hello I am looking to do an exhaust dump with a valve. The valve I am using will have a remote allowing me to open and close (depending on loud or quiet).

Essentially I need to locate a space where I can run a wire from the muffler into the trunk. Does anyone know where I can run a wire directly up from the bottom of the trunk to the inside without drilling any holes.

Thanks
https://d1sfhav1wboke3.cloudfront.ne...bdf6f328ba.pdf

Go to page 22, 23, 26 to see wire details. It's from M2 but M235i has the same trunk, wire setup and muffler location.
Appreciate 0