THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum My sister ruined my 2 series, can I trade it in for M235xi

Closed Thread

05-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #111
ThatKrazyPolak
Banned
Rep
Drives: 228xi (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexc93 View Post
I didn't once say you were a visa student in my comment kiddo.
Then I apologize that was directed towards the others in this thread
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #112
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKrazyPolak View Post
Im not a visa student you ass do you honestly think a visa student's first thought would be to travel to the States, pay 25K+ in tuition and get a 50K car? Come on. They don't care about cars.

Im a first generation US born kid from immigrant parents. So ask before you judge
Who are you talking to?

And yes, there are plenty of foreign students here in the US who are privileged beyond belief. As I mentioned previously, there was a girl at my university who was a foreign student from Japan who drove a santorini blue e46 M3. It was brand new and likely paid in cash. I think there was even one Asian guy on these boards who posted about a billion pictures of his new M235i and mentioned that his parents paid for his car and he was here in the states with a student visa.

Don't worry, I think most of us are judging you on what you've posted thus far, not speculation. But all in good fun, I think.
      05-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #113
Merc for hire
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT

These rich visa kids' parents are EXPONENTIALLY richer than the average family here.

They can surely afford the tuition AND a luxury car with ease. Usually these kids drive cars worth near $100k
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:10 PM   #114
ThatKrazyPolak
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
Who are you talking to?

And yes, there are plenty of foreign students here in the US who are privileged beyond belief. As I mentioned previously, there was a girl at my university who was a foreign student from Japan who drove a santorini blue e46 M3. It was brand new and likely paid in cash. I think there was even one Asian guy on these boards who posted about a billion pictures of his new M235i and mentioned that his parents paid for his car and he was here in the states with a student visa.

Don't worry, I think most of us are judging you on what you've posted thus far, not speculation. But all in good fun, I think.
OK but stop pissing me off and making assumptions. I graduated from an engineering school where half the kids were foreign exchange from India and China and they worked their asses off to get the states and struggled to get financial aid.

I swear stop with the ignorant assumptions and think before you write one instance that you know of doesn't give you the right to generalize or make generalizations about me. My parents paid for my college, yes but would it be better if I didn't work? I make enough to get myself a car like this. Ultimately that is why I feel upset this happened.

Im sorry that some of you couldn't get a BMW at the age of 23 but don't think that we're all entitled.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #115
alexc93
Colonel
Rep
Drives: na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc for hire View Post
These rich visa kids' parents are EXPONENTIALLY richer than the average family here.

They can surely afford the tuition AND a luxury car with ease. Usually these kids drive cars worth near $100k
There used to be an orange R8 GT, a white R8 V10 convertible, a 2012 GTR, a gold maserati gran turismo, several C63's, G63's, so yes I agree. And they were all driven by arabs or asians... (not supposed to sound racist at all if it comes off that way lol)
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:17 PM   #116
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKrazyPolak
Quote:
Who are you talking to?

OK but stop pissing me off and making assumptions. I graduated from an engineering school where half the kids were foreign exchange from India and China and they worked their asses off to get the states and struggled to get financial aid.

I swear stop with the ignorant assumptions and think before you write one instance that you know of doesn't give you the right to generalize or make generalizations about me. My parents paid for my college, yes but would it be better if I didn't work? I make enough to get myself a car like this. Ultimately that is why I feel upset this happened.

Im sorry that some of you couldn't get a BMW at the age of 23 but don't think that we're all entitled.
Well speaking of generalizations... Lol

I think we all could have driven BMWs out of college if we still lived at home with our parents. But here in Southern California where housing is the price of a couple of cars, I chose to buy a cheaper car. Bringing girls home to my own place was more important than trying to bone them in the back seat.
      05-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #117
ThatKrazyPolak
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Well speaking of generalizations... Lol

I think we all could have driven BMWs out of college if we still lived at home with our parents. But here in Southern California where housing is the price of a couple of cars, I chose to buy a cheaper car. Bringing girls home to my own place was more important than trying to bone them in the back seat.
Well over there in Southern California your probably paying more than a 1K a month in rent and living off a hot pocket diet, or whatever you tan beach bums eat. Thus, the girls you bring back are probably overweight and desperate or extremely desperate med students from UCLA. I dont need to bring girls to some cage of an apartment. I could get a hotel room at the Trump SoHo for the night.

Send me a photo of you and I'll find your love handles. Asshole.

Last edited by ThatKrazyPolak; 05-29-2015 at 04:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 05:03 PM   #118
3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
I can now see why you are so desperate to get your car fixed, Those Women NOT girls, Women! refuse to get into a busted car....How about you post pictures of the women you got to "pork" because of your car? Better yet post a picture of your sis

After that last comment of yours its evident you have self esteem issues, considering you want ///M badges and think you need a car to get a women shows you have ALOT of growing up todo bud... And this is coming from a 25 year old! I worked my ass off, started my business in highschool, dropped out of college and now have an M235 on order with a purchase of a house right around the corner. Ive never EVER relied on my car(s) to get women or needed them to feel good about my self. BTW my parents are the furthest thing from wealthy.

Please take a HARD look at life and understand what matters the most. Family-Friends...You will never get far in life without them, nor will a car help you with your future. Go forgive your sister for her stupidity, crap happens man! get over it. She may not be here tomorrow for you to forgive her.

M235i 5/1/2015 ED July 8th @ 4:40pm with PCD Delivery September 9th Gone July 2nd 2018
Appreciate 1
      05-29-2015, 05:14 PM   #119
Xiaoxi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a Miata

OP's living up to his username
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 06:09 PM   #120
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 06:24 PM   #121
proflex957
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP, M235

Reading this thread is like going back to high school
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 08:35 PM   #122
EEBreh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "M" 235i

In on Troll Thread.

Wow you guys are guilt tripping me hard. My parents are paying for my college and I track a 944 S2 (rebuilt the engine in that too) and I have a M235i on order (they encouraged it after I had to be constantly repairing my B5 all the time.) Someday I hope to pay them back and return the favor.

Also OP get your life together. It's a friggin material item for christsakes. Family is the most important thing.

Want girls? Get a gym membership and lift heavy. Go to the bodybuilding forums and look up proper nutrition and a 5x5 routine or push/pull/legs.

Go to a reputable bodyshop and request an OEM door. MAKE SURE IT IS OEM. They will paint it and it will look new. What area are you in? Look for information on exotic car forums for bodyshops in your area, these guys are very nit picky.

Anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoWilly View Post
My car must have "acne" because of the rock chips to the front bumper...should I trade it in for a new M4? Please tell me what to do and how to spend my money, people I do not know or know me?

They should re-name this site "2Fanatics" or "2Idiots" after reading some of these posts. Talking about "rich kids" or entitlement, I love the posts wherein some guy has his car for one day and already dumped another $25,000 in wheels, tires, suspension, brakes, interior bits, exterior bits, engine upgrades, and paint making a $50,000 car a $75,000 car without turning a mile yet.

Or the ones where people complain because they don't like amber reflectors or lights on their car and they are "losing sleep" about the issue.

The ones that post the question of "should I buy a 235i, Mercedes C63 AMG, Audi S4, or Porsche Cayman S?" are great too...especially when they follow up with "I just got out of school and am wanting a fun "first" car." Then they go on to complain about each. My first car out of school was a $1,500 Nissan 280zx (with more rust than paint) not an exotic sports car..be fortunate you can even consider something in that pricer range "out of school."

And then you have those that lambast the hell out of others because someone chose an automatic transmission over a manual...who cares. We don't all live next to a race track or place where traffic is sparse. Be happy that you are in a position to be able to buy this car in the first place and stop complaining about stupid things because the Internet has made it convenient and anonymous.

Overall, I think these forums are becoming more about bragging and shooting cowardly opinions at people vs. a good source of helpful information.
+10000000000 a few of you guys would get bashed so badly on any vintage porsche forum.

Last edited by EEBreh; 05-29-2015 at 08:46 PM..
Appreciate 1
      05-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #123
Iceman51sn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
Please take a HARD look at life and understand what matters the most. Family-Friends...You will never get far in life without them, nor will a car help you with your future. Go forgive your sister for her stupidity, crap happens man! get over it. She may not be here tomorrow for you to forgive her.
+1
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #124
Pyewacket69
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKrazyPolak
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Damn dude, if you are 23, act like it and put some big boy pants on. If your biggest obstacle is how your car is damaged, you are going to have time in life. There will be far more challenging things down the road, trust me.

Get it fixed, enjoy it. The car is not "ruined".

Feel free to post a picture of the damage.
Why so everyone can laugh at me more?
Too late... We're way beyond laughing at this point...
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 10:47 PM   #125
ckfraser
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: '14 M235i (MR)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Thanks for the read, OP. That was classic.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 11:49 PM   #126
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 11:51 PM   #127
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKrazyPolak View Post
Why so everyone can laugh at me more?
Is the damage that bad?

I think we are just trying to figure out if it justifies what you suggested about trading it in...
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2015, 07:41 AM   #128
Turbo_435i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fire Spittin 435i

Threads a joke....

Dude doesn't have a bmw.
Story all made up.

The end.
Appreciate 2
      05-30-2015, 09:02 AM   #129
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Either way, great thread. 10/10 would read again.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #130
3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
This is one of my favorite threads of all time out of all the forums Im on...

I do think the OP posted a pic before of the "STD" though

M235i 5/1/2015 ED July 8th @ 4:40pm with PCD Delivery September 9th Gone July 2nd 2018
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2015, 01:19 AM   #131
TheFleetingFox
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Even though OP is odd in his own way,

Some of the other people commenting on this thread have shown themselves to be true a$$holes.

Wanting him to post pics of his sister....
Trashing talking international students who have nice cars....
Boasting about how so and so didn't even finish college but now has a 235i and a house on the way....

Everyone is calling OP immature, yet its not just OP who needs to grow up.
Appreciate 1
      05-31-2015, 04:19 AM   #132
bluemeanie
Private
Rep
Drives: 228i=awesome

I'll take that as a compliment.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread