THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics Unknown screen/menu.

02-23-2017, 01:56 PM   #1
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Anyone know what this is? I was trying to get to the service interval menu but mistakenly held the button after turning the car off with accessories still on instead of turning the accessories on before starting the car.

I tried pushing every button in my car to get it to do something or return to the regular info down there but I got nothing. I had to turn the car off and wait the 20 minutes for sleep mode to kick in before it went away.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2017, 03:38 PM   #2
mdputnam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i & M235i Convertibles

Here you go.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #3
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Thanks. I thought that's what it might be. I haven't figured out how to unlock by inputting my vin total number. Where do I input that number and how? Being able to access my coolant temp would be handy.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2017, 02:58 AM   #4
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveInfante View Post
Thanks. I thought that's what it might be. I haven't figured out how to unlock by inputting my vin total number. Where do I input that number and how? Being able to access my coolant temp would be handy.
If I remember correctly, 10th option should be called unlock, enter this menu, select the first thing, add up the last 5 digits of your vin and enter the number to the display, confirm it and whala, you have the full menu unlocked. If any question, just ask
Appreciate 0