THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Big thanks to David Aviles & Steve Thomas BMW!

04-17-2015, 04:59 PM   #1
roubaix
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Big thanks to David Aviles & Steve Thomas BMW!

It's been a month since I turned in my 2012 M3 coupe for a 2015 M235i and just wanted to share some thoughts on my acquisition experience.

First and foremost, a huge thanks to David Aviles & Steve Thomas BMW. I got a great deal from ST BMW on my M3 in 2012 and it was an easy decision to come back to them for my new car.

With my lease maturity date approaching rapidly, I spoke with David Aviles who provided me with several options and suggestions. A phone call and a few emails later, I decided to try an M235i that they had on the lot. David gave me an unbelievable deal on the M235i and David's assistant, Jimmy Bach, took care of the rest and even got my windows tinted before pickup exactly as how I requested.

I'm sure that David, Jimmy and Steve Thomas BMW get a lot of praise on these forums and it is very well deserved. Their professionalism, attention to detail and straightforward approach are what I believe makes them the best in the business. If you're shopping for a BMW, definitely shoot David an email, it'll be worth it!

My Old E92 M3:

My New M235i:
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #2
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep
Drives: MSport F30

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [10.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Many congrats again on your M235i Coupe, and thanks for the very kind words! Fantastic pics! Jimmy is new to the team and has been a tremendous asset. We love the enthusiast community we serve. We'll see you for the next one!

May you experience many miles of driving enjoyment in your new BMW!
      04-17-2015, 05:54 PM   #3
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babolat View Post
David gave me an unbelievable deal on the M235i and David's assistant, Jimmy Bach, took care of the rest and even got my windows tinted before pickup exactly as how I requested.

I'm sure that David, Jimmy and Steve Thomas BMW get a lot of praise on these forums and it is very well deserved. Their professionalism, attention to detail and straightforward approach are what I believe makes them the best in the business. If you're shopping for a BMW, definitely shoot David an email, it'll be worth it!
Congratulations babolat

I could not agree more. When it comes to pricing, flexibility to adjust to your requirements and the whole delivery experience itself, I don't think there is anybody else out here in SoCal that can match David.

I did not even have to negotiate on the price since the quote I got took me by surprise and I had to confirm again to be sure that it was indeed that low. I got an ED on my car and the whole experience so far has been super smooth.

They definitely seem to understand the excitement and anxiety associated with the whole experience. The whole process so far has been without incident and I've never had to worry or get tensed about anything. Frustratingly, my car is still stuck at customs but based on my experience so far, I am sure that the delivery itself will be fast, smooth and great as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2015, 03:12 AM   #4
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Sounds like David is the guy to talk to. Hope to be doing ED next year when my wife graduates from medical school.

I am curious if you could share your thoughts about going from the E9x M3 to the M235i, how do they compare? If you had to choose again would you go with a E9x M3 or the M235i? Any thoughts are appreciated.

David, I live in AZ would it still be possible to do a deal with you on ED? Would I have to travel to CA or pay CA sales tax and then AZ tax?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 04:01 PM   #5
pocoyo_3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i / 6MT

+1 to that. Just got back from a Euro delivery that David and Jimmy helped organise. These are great guys to work with. No haggling, no hassles, and no problems. Highly recommend them.
2014 F30 328i / Alpine White / Black Sensatec / 8AT (2TB) / ZMM / 494 / 609 / ZDA / ZLP
2015 F22 M235i / Alpine White / 6MT / ZTP / ZPP / ZDA / 494 / ZDM
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
David, I live in AZ would it still be possible to do a deal with you on ED? Would I have to travel to CA or pay CA sales tax and then AZ tax?
Most states have fixed rules for this sort of thing. You will pay the tax rate for your state/county. David works with out of state customers.

Even if I bought a car from David, I wouldn't get the more favorable Ventura county tax rate. I would still pay the 9% Los Angeles county tax rate.