THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos m235i M Performance Edition

10-22-2015, 12:03 AM   #67
haloeight
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: m235i xd perf. ed'n

Thank you very much for the kind comments.

To be honest, I wasn't aware of 22PLE Mistico until you mentioned it now so I hadn't looked at it. When I was researching options, the detailer I got this done with gave their perspective from experience / being a certified installer for both Opticoat and CQuartz Finest, saying that they found in practice CQF is slicker, cleans better and is more glossy than Opticoat. They also recommended not choosing based on the warranty but rather the characteristics and in my case said he thought CQF was better.

The major driver for me was/is to help keep the car clean, my parking garage gets dusty so even after a wash there would be a thin film of dust just sitting parked for a day or two. Opticoat I think has a longer warranty but the other characteristics appealed to me. Cost was about the same - I see you're in the GTA so looked at the different places that did the protection. So between keeping it clean and having it looked like it was waxed with less effort that was the decision maker for me.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2015, 01:14 PM   #68
PARTS@STBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW

Congratulations! Well done with the M Performance parts!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 09:52 AM   #69
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

I see you swapped out for some PSS's. Very nice, which size did you run with?

I just grabbed a set of +1 front and backs 235/35/ & 255/35 for my MPE. Virtually the same car here but 2wd/6spd