THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Color preference

11-30-2016, 10:05 PM   #23
HeyMoe53
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 M240 AW/Coral MT

When I get more serious about a 2-series next spring, I would have gone with Estoril. Trouble is, my current 1-series is LeMans Blue, so I to am debating about AW vs. MW. I'd be curious to know which one looks better detailed to the hilt, since I am picky about keeping my vehicle looking nice.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2016, 10:46 PM   #24
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhodes1 View Post
Can I vote for neither? Seems like every other car on the road is some shade of white, with most of the rest a shade of gray. Pick an actual color - live a little!

That said, I prefer plain Alpine white to the metallic white. It's $550 cheaper, and touching up/matching metallic white is a horror show if it is ever necessary.

And THAT said, if you do choose the metallic white, IMHO the brown top looks much better with it.
I can't agree more with this...go with a color and get the brown top...while you're at it, get the brown car...see my thread on that if interested. of course, I am biased
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2016, 11:25 PM   #25
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Are you a girl? Because mineral "nailpolish" white is a girl's color. Everyone knows that.
Appreciate 0