THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery How much longer can i expect to wait for delivery?

12-09-2014, 10:46 PM   #23
Dr Fatpuss
Private
Rep
Drives: m235i

anyone think a dealer would purposely drag feet and wait a few days before calling. My sales rep has never been at the dealer when iv called. For all i know my car is sitting in the showroom. Paranoia kicking in. If i drove by and saw my car on the lot. I might have to fling poo. Its late, im high, and i have no bmw.

My problems are weak, i am a grown man kitten.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #24
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaswyck@yahoo.com View Post
I'm 8 weeks in already (ordered on 10/12) and I'm still at least three weeks out from delivery. It's on a ship that due into Port Hueneme on 12/27. Then it has to be trucked to the dealer and prepped and, based on my experience with my MINI, that could be a week, especially with the holidays. YouTubing is only the first step (and the cheap step) of surviving the wait. Once that wears off you start buying parts. I've already bought black grilles, CF spoiler, exhaust tips, and rubber trunk mat. I'm looking into CF mirror caps, rocker panel stripe/decal, keyhole caps and wrapping the window trim (shadowline). Then, of course, there's tinting right after it gets here.
I just got production week 5 from talking to the live person at the 800 number. The live person certainly has the most updated information than the website or the automated system.

Looks like I have to wait until March to get the car.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #25
chaswyck1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i Valencia Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
I just got production week 5 from talking to the live person at the 800 number. The live person certainly has the most updated information than the website or the automated system.

Looks like I have to wait until March to get the car.
Yes, the live person at the 800# is your best source of up to date information, even better than the CA in my experience. In fact, the CA is probably getting his/her information from the same place as the live person (or maybe FROM the live person) so the CA is just a middleman. The automated system and the MY BMW area of the website are usually at least three days behind.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #26
F22santiago
Banned
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue 6 Speed M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaswyck@yahoo.com View Post
Yes, the live person at the 800# is your best source of up to date information, even better than the CA in my experience. In fact, the CA is probably getting his/her information from the same place as the live person (or maybe FROM the live person) so the CA is just a middleman. The automated system and the MY BMW area of the website are usually at least three days behind.
How do you get to a live person?
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #27
chaswyck1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i Valencia Orange

1-800-831-1117, press 0
Appreciate 0