THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery PCD Scheduling after Euro Delivery

04-04-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
sauceonside
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 240i MT

PCD Scheduling after Euro Delivery

Question about people's experience or knowledge with ED+PCD scheduling:

I did a Euro Delivery on my 240i in March and it's expected into the port of New York on 4/19. I'm just trying to ball park what dates for the actual Performance Center Delivery may be available, best case and typical.

Even if the car gets through customs and makes it to SC by say 4/24, I have no idea when the PCD usually has slots available.

When do you think I should tentatively plan as a date they'll likely be offering me? late april / early may / mid may?

Thanks in advance. PS: I did search a lot but didn't find an answer to this question.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
Vitacura
Ich Liebe mein BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M240i CV, 23 X1

If your car clears 4/24 I would estimate a mid to late may PCD date at first. Of course they may have cancellations and that date can be moved up, but 2-3 weeks seems to be common. After you get a date, if you have flexibility, keep checking with the folks at the Performance Center to see if you can get moved up.
Appreciate 0