THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Front Park Distance Control Punched in

04-22-2024, 12:12 PM   #1
rnevins
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 218

Front Park Distance Control Punched in

The right front PDC on my 2015 218 got punched in. I assume perhaps a rock hit it. I can touch it with my finger and think it probably isn't damaged and likely only needs to be re-affixed into the hole. I would appreciate any advice on how to approach this. Do I need to take the bumper off or is there an easier way to access it? I see there is a trapazpoidal shaped panel right above it - can that panel be removed and can I get to it that way? Attached it a photo. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 01:50 PM   #2
jzeiler4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M240i xDrive vert

That panel is for the headlight washer system so no access there. Not sure what holds them in place, but you may be able to reach up from behind or through the wheel well liner.
Appreciate 1