THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Does this seem realistic?

11-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #1
BMW335iOn18s
Resident BMW Fanboy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 CS SMB

Does this seem realistic?

I'm looking to lease a M235i soon, hopefully i'll be putting a deposit down in january. According to my calculations, if i lease a 45,100 M235i with 0 down, 10k a year, my payments should come out to ~450 a month. Does it seem realistic to be able to get a M235i for invoice? Or am I dreaming? Is the wait the usual 6-8 weeks or is the car on backorder?

Thanks,
Dave
      11-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #2
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

There is no backorder for the car. They're just in very short supply in certain areas, compared to demand (Southern California, for instance). It really depends on the dealership and what kind of demand they've seen for these cars. A small lot dealer with little demand is going to want to pipeline sell their cars, even if they don't make MSRP on the sale. A large dealer with high demand is going to take MSRP and nothing else.

With the combination of monthly manufacturer incentives, ultimate drive events, recent grad credit and bmwcca rebate, I suppose it's possible to reach invoice price even with a modest $2k off the purchase price from the dealer. But I think the biggest discounts were with 2014s the first or second month that the 2015s had rolled out.

I got invoice on mine, but I had to take delivery in Munich.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
pdubb
Private
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i | '12 Audi S5 V8 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335iOn18s View Post
I'm looking to lease a M235i soon, hopefully i'll be putting a deposit down in january. According to my calculations, if i lease a 45,100 M235i with 0 down, 10k a year, my payments should come out to ~450 a month. Does it seem realistic to be able to get a M235i for invoice? Or am I dreaming? Is the wait the usual 6-8 weeks or is the car on backorder?

Thanks,
Dave
Dreaming... although there are always special circumstances. End of the month end of the year they'll go a little off.
I was at Crevier BMW yesterday and I got a horrible offer from them, worse than Irvine BMW as Crevier didn't go far off on MSRP.

But than again you'll see lease deals on the Lease Deal Thread going that people have posted fairly good discounts off MSRP.

But in order to get payments like that, I believe you'll have to do some Cap Cost Red. See their lease deal here http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...regiontypeid=2which is based off of a 46,xxx MSRP and 3000 down and 4,xxx due at signing with First Month, TTL, etc. 39 months.

So I'd compare off that and then look at current MF and Residuals.

You can always use the Ride With G Calculator as well to help calculate payments. Just need the MSRP, Selling Price, Residual, MF, Fees, Miles per Year and Tax.

http://www.ridewithg.com/rwg-calculator/

You can always get the Residual and MF for the month by checking Edmunds.com. (Residual and MF will change based off term/miles per year.
Appreciate 0