THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Needing to Fix my Turbo Flutter

08-13-2021, 11:19 AM   #1
XxKodedxX
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

So yesterday I finished installing my Injen cold air intake, and the Turbosmart Kompact V9 dual port diverter on my 2015 M235i. Upon my initial test drives I was getting a great WHOOSH when letting off the throttle, this morning before work I did another short test drive to make sure everything was still working properly, although to day all the sudden Im not getting my coveted Whoosh but turbo flutter.

I am not into the flutter I enjoy the whoosh when the pressure is released plus the wear compression surge can cause on the turbo. I do not currently have it tuned but my bootmod3 turner is supposed to arrive today. Is there any advice on how to fix the flutter? and any suggestions on a tuning map I should look into.

-Thanks

"Fixed"
Appreciate 0