THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics Transfer navigation routes to BMW

05-17-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
B1nary
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Transfer navigation routes to BMW

It seems if you live in the UK you can go to the BMW UK web site, make a route and transfer that route to your car. But that option is not available in Canada nor, it seems is it available in the US. I know you can send destination to the car and the car will select a route based on your preferences. However, the route it picks - no matter which routing options I select, are not the route I want to travel. Using Google Maps allows you to send a destination to your car (if you have the Service Agreement in effect), but if you select directions in Google Maps sending to the car is not an option although it claims to be able to send it your phone. If I select send to my phone - S7 they never arrive.

If you know of a way to send a particular route to your car, let me know - please and thank you.
Appreciate 0