THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Ultimate Driving Event - Can I still get incentive?

10-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #1
galeface
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M-Sport Cv

Ultimate Driving Event - Can I still get incentive?

Hi all,

I received an email a couple days ago inviting me to an ultimate driving event in my area at the end of the month. Attending the event gives a nice $1,000 additional incentive. Here's the thing though: my car is due to arrive at the dealership next week. Once I claim delivery, is there any way my CA would be able to add the incentive? Seems disclaimer says no but after searching the forum it seems some may have had success doing so? I'll be talking to my CA tomorrow but wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts and experience dealing with similar situations.

As always, thanks for your help!

EDIT: seems like it's near impossible to add if the car was ordered so long before the event. To feel better, guess I'll pretend like I never got the invite to the event!

Last edited by galeface; 10-05-2014 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
CF22
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

My car is due to arrive on the first week of November. I ordered back in August and the event is later this month, hopefully the credit applies. But from what I've read throughout the forums people have delayed their delivery in order to apply this discount, of course, your CA would have to know and agree so they don't sell your car to someone else. If you do sign the papers I'm sure you cannot apply the credit.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #3
PackPride85
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by galeface View Post
Hi all,

I received an email a couple days ago inviting me to an ultimate driving event in my area at the end of the month. Attending the event gives a nice $1,000 additional incentive. Here's the thing though: my car is due to arrive at the dealership next week. Once I claim delivery, is there any way my CA would be able to add the incentive? Seems disclaimer says no but after searching the forum it seems some may have had success doing so? I'll be talking to my CA tomorrow but wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts and experience dealing with similar situations.

As always, thanks for your help!

EDIT: seems like it's near impossible to add if the car was ordered so long before the event. To feel better, guess I'll pretend like I never got the invite to the event!
How do you get invites to these?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #4
five3three
Major
Rep
Drives: m2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakdown61 View Post
How do you get invites to these?
It's just by being on a mailing list.

You don't need an invite. You can simply go to http://ude.bmwusa.com and hit "No ID Code" and register.
Appreciate 0