THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery New order M235i xdrive

02-10-2015, 09:12 PM   #1
kdog26372
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235xi BSM

New order M235i xdrive

Placed order few weeks ago and just got allocation slot to build today.

Black Sapphire Metallic w/Oyster interior
Premium, Tech, Harman Kardon, Cold Weather and Drivers Assist w/mixed summer tires.

MSRP $53,225, got for $49,775. Not as good a discount as I got on my X3 when I bought it, but no deals running now either. I've got winter tires left over from my old 135i that will fit so this should be good combo of summer fun and probably better in the winter than my X3 with all-seasons.

Always loved my 135i, but hated the fact after I tuned it, it would really fight to gain traction from a stop or in damp conditions and that was with LSD swap. I think mild tune and AWD and this will be quick enough for my needs and although a bit heavier than ideal, that's just the nature of cars these days unfortunately and the GLA 45 amg I checked out seemed a bit cheap inside, looked to hatchback vs SUV (many like this, I don't) to me and had bad transmission lag from a stop which would drive me crazy everyday; plus it was $10k more similarly equipped and I can't justify that; hell $50k for a 2 series seems crazy as i spent $28k for a low miles used 135i not that long ago.

Look forward to getting the new ride in a couple months I'd guess.