THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Zedd gets an M235i

11-07-2014, 02:47 PM   #23
uberspeed
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
Yeah, I mean you are never gonna get a lot of exposure with the kind of fringe guys.

I'm more of a trance listener myself but I know a guy like say john o callaghan is never going to get mainstream level exposure

For the guys who live in that really mainstream pop dance I guess I just put zedd and a few others into the "guys who really know what they are doing" vs the people who for whatever reason are popular for having a simplistic sound.
Underground vs pop. Some of the ones I mentioned are huge in their own regard and have been doing it for 20 years but not mainstream or mainstream enough. Regardless of genre if the productions are solid then by all means. Funny enough Zedd is playing at a club in Miami this wkd, where every wkd is a mini WMC...
Appreciate 0