THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA My 228i M-Sport w/ MPE [VIDEO]

11-23-2015, 06:40 AM   #23
2Banger
M POSTER
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2er

Very nice!

Hey man where'd you get the Replica M-Pedals?

I've decided i want to go with them because they're slip on and not silly bolt ons BUT i've only seen left hand drive car ones?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 05:31 PM   #24
Jamie88
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F22 Msport

Looks like sweet progress! How much was the mperformance exhaust and diffuser? Any sound clip of exhaust in action?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 03:47 AM   #25
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Banger View Post
Very nice!

Hey man where'd you get the Replica M-Pedals?

I've decided i want to go with them because they're slip on and not silly bolt ons BUT i've only seen left hand drive car ones?
The accelerator and brake pedal are identical from RHD and LHD cars.. the only major hurdle is the footrest that only come out for LHD cars. You buy can it from a heap of sellers on eBay, here is the one that I bought
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281651078...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie88 View Post
Looks like sweet progress! How much was the mperformance exhaust and diffuser? Any sound clip of exhaust in action?
Thanks, exhaust + diffuser + the tips set me back around the 2.2 mark but that is excluding the install as I had mine welded on with a custom mid-pipe. No videos just yet but I'll try get a recording when I get the chance The bangs on the upshift are ridiculously loud now it sounds like a VW DSG but the cold starts is also stupidly loud
Appreciate 1
      11-24-2015, 06:07 AM   #26
knightsabers
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 v10 Spyder

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Thanks, exhaust + diffuser + the tips set me back around the 2.2 mark but that is excluding the install as I had mine welded on with a custom mid-pipe. No videos just yet but I'll try get a recording when I get the chance The bangs on the upshift are ridiculously loud now it sounds like a VW DSG but the cold starts is also stupidly loud
Wait till you fit the Intake, downpipe & tune. Colds starts will wake everyone up :P
      11-28-2015, 06:58 AM   #27
2Banger
M POSTER
Australia
Rep

Im waiting AUSf22
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2015, 12:45 AM   #28
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Banger View Post
Im waiting AUSf22
lol you are so impatient...

Uploaded videos of the exhaust!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2015, 06:50 AM   #29
2Banger
M POSTER
Australia
Rep

Quote:

Sounds VERY GOOD!

God damnit. I pm you sir.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2015, 09:36 AM   #30
david.orr
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:

hey Vince, pls do a quick favour ... use your newly acquired coding skills to turn off active sound and make a recording of the MP exhaust from within the cabin
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 01:25 AM   #31
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1M235i View Post
hey Vince, pls do a quick favour ... use your newly acquired coding skills to turn off active sound and make a recording of the MP exhaust from within the cabin
Will do Don Just gotta borrow Jeffs GoPro this weekend and I'll get some videos for you. BMW updated my software so i'll see if knightsabers can d/l the latest version because right now my codes were all deleted and we can't code it until he updates E-SYS.

BTW cruise on the 13th?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2015, 07:08 AM   #32
2Banger
M POSTER
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Will do Don Just gotta borrow Jeffs GoPro this weekend and I'll get some videos for you. BMW updated my software so i'll see if knightsabers can d/l the latest version because right now my codes were all deleted and we can't code it until he updates E-SYS.

BTW cruise on the 13th?
What did they end up updating? Haven't taken my car in for service yet.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2015, 11:17 PM   #33
knightsabers
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 v10 Spyder

Garage List
Quote:

BTW cruise on the 13th?
Updated one of the laptops with the new E-Sys, Still need to test if it works on Win 10. If all goes well, I will have one for the old system & one for the new.

PS: I found a spanner works best on the GoPro mount instead of a Vice Grip.