THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery The Toscana

03-06-2015, 07:03 PM   #23
AFineMan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 228 IX & 2014 i3 REX

nike001

I'm not really complaining, I have mountains of snow that still needs to melt so the longer it is delayed, the better for me .
I just signed the paper work (tonight) to finance this.

All the data I posted was based on the day the ship left via the shipping company, so based on that the ship is going to be 5 days late. Best case, this time next week I'll be posting video a of me driving this home with the top down .
Worst case, a week later, this has been a 3 month journey for me, and it has been painful The journey was started 12/13 (the day I placed the order).

So, seeing the end is near, I want to thank everyone for putting up with my child like antics during this extended process.

And wish ALL, Happy Driving OOHH, the wife LOVES this GIF so I must post it , I don't know why, I think the hitted should wind up and back hand the hitter, just my opinion.

AFM
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #24
AFineMan
Private
Rep

On the move

All

Just checked and the Toscana is on the move Next stop NY/NJ port (Monday).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 09:37 AM   #25
nike001
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 718 Cayman

The Toscana got in yesterday & my car arrived at the VPC at around midnight.

As of now, the plan on my BMW employee website says it'll ship from the VPC on the 13th and arrive at my dealer on the 14th!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #26
AFineMan
Private
Rep

nike001

Yea, I was following the ship yesterday/last night as well (funny it hit 2 dock in this port as well).

I don't have the detail you have (my CA is a dud and I have to pull teeth to get info), I'm kind a jealous you can get such detailed info so quickly ( a perk for working for BMW i guess).

I'm guessing my car will hit the New Hampshire dealer this weekend, and if that is the case then I'll go for a Monday delivery (sunny and almost 50) because I do plan on driving home with the top down

Best of luck

AFM
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #27
nike001
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 718 Cayman

My vehicle was released to the carrier today! Was originally planning on a Saturday delivery as per my dealer login & BMW estimates, but it seems it may even be here tomorrow!

That was a quick turn around I say. It got to the VPC Monday night, got a work order for the LSD & diffuser yesterday, and was completed and given to the carrier already today. I guess they must be pretty efficient at port since I saw that some cars were held up for about a week at port.
Appreciate 0