THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery M235i "challengers" (LOL)

Closed Thread

03-21-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
Inline_Six
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

M235i "challengers" (LOL)

Ok, let's face it, there aren't that many cars on the road that can embarrass an M235i. Yes, there are some, including a standard issue , but, depending on where you live, I'm willing to bet that the M235i is probably in the 95th percentile in terms of being able to humiliate others on the road for trying to embarrass it.

Post here if you had "challengers" try to give you a hard time on the road. Even if it's a Honda Civic, do post about the encounter ... in fact Honda Civic encounters are probably the most fun of all.

*** PLEASE NOTE: I WOULD NEVER INITIATE SUCH AN ENCOUNTER ... IT'S JUST NOT SOMETHING I'M A FAN OF. BUT, IF SOMEONE THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET, I WILL TAKE THEM ON ***

I'll start !

So far, this morning, I've had 2 "challengers".

1 - Chevy Silverado (large SUV): Ok, maybe he wasn't really trying to challenge me, but the timing of his actions seemed to indicate he wanted some action.

First off, he didn't win

Second of all, I entered a lucid dream. I fantasized doing 120 mph circles around him, and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my fantasy, before realizing I was in a construction zone and that my car and other drivers (i.e. human beings) around me needed my complete and undivided attention on the wheel and on the road.

2 - (and this was the far better encounter) Some Mazda SUV (I don't even care to know their names)

Ok, I probably did piss her off by driving through her lane, turning left out of a plaza, so I do admit my culpability in this encounter. But, what she did following my action, was far more newsworthy. I pass her lane, and move onto the right lane, intentionally, making room for her, coz she was obviously going faster than me at that point, and I'm courteous for the most part ... I didn't wanna block her. But, she gave me this angry look as she passed by, and stepped on the gas. As I stepped on mine, she stepped even more on hers. The limit there was 45, but she was already doing 55, which meant I had to do higher.

By this time, I was already in Sport mode, so I couldn't help but have a hearty laugh first and embarrass her second.

I stepped on it, and flew past her before getting back in her lane in front of her.

The moment she gets home, she's gonna go to the web browser on her computer, go to "http:\\google.com", and type in "BMW M235i" to see the cause of her utter embarrassment.

I know I'm dramatizing all this, but what to do ... the car puts me in this mood

It's a powerful car, this.

Last edited by Inline_Six; 03-21-2015 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
MLJR235116.50
Closed Thread