THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery leasing M235i with current car ready for pull ahead program + Accident

01-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #1
krazyfalcon
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328i (hopefully)

leasing M235i with current car ready for pull ahead program + Accident

Hi Everyone!

First time posting here to get some ideas regarding leasing a new M235i. I am currently leasing a 328i and am eligible for the pull ahead program. My lease ends in 6 months and I've been receiving conflicting information from different dealers regarding my situation so I wanted to ask you guys to see if I could help me out by clearing this up:

My car was involved in an accident during the lease. Now, one of the dealers I contacted said they might not take in my car since it was in an accident and they need to appraise it to see if I qualify for the program. On the email I received from BMWFS, there was no exception saying that the car cannot be in an accident. The car was repaired at an official BMW Collision Center also. Can the dealers just outright reject my car even though BMW FS is said the car is ready for the pull ahead program?

If the dealers can reject the pull ahead program, what is the best course of action here? just wait till the end of the lease to start a new lease?

Thanks in advance for all of the help! I really appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 01:01 AM   #2
Regardless
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: turbo'd inline 6

My 550i is due June 23, I got the pull ahead offer email from BMWFS as well, but it mentions nothing about accidents.

Anyway, my car has also been in an accident, repaired at an approved body shop during the lease. But I had no problems turning it in for the program today.

I don't think you'll have a problem.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 07:29 AM   #3
bimmerbuff
Slightly Less Obsessed
United_States
Rep
Drives: Between BMWs

A few years ago a family member turned in a 328 post-accident repair during a Pull Ahead program. No problems.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 08:20 AM   #4
e90post_user
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

I turned in a post-accident E90 in the pull ahead last July - no problems, no questions. The accident repair bill was north of $16K