THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning M235i Aftermarket Parts list

01-24-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
M2ALEX
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235i

M235i Aftermarket Parts list

Hello.

For the past week, I have been searching vigorously for any and every aftermarket parts for my M235i. I have been disgusted by the lack of options we have here leaving me to imagine what I would fabricate if I were a manufacturer.

What I want to accomplish with this post is to list all Aftermarket (Non-OEM) parts that are currently available to us. First, this post will help customers like you and I to accurately plan on modifying our M235i's in our own unique style with the options available to us. Second, aftermarket manufacturers may find a market in which they specialize in and start prototyping products for our cars based on what is currently available and unavailable in the M235i market.

So help me build this thread with detailed information of any M235 specific parts in the market out today. And of course, companies are able to post in here as well. Just don't do it twice.

Thanks in advance 2addicts!
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 11:35 PM   #2
M2ALEX
Private First Class
Rep

GruppeM Air Intake - BMW M235i (F22 & F23)

Something I had on my wish list since I found this part..

The GruppeM Air Intake system for the BMW 2 Series M235i coupe (F22) and M235i convertible (F23). There is no better way to improve the throttle response, power and sound of an engine under load than with an air intake system. GruppeM makes some of the finest ram air intake systems, combining high quality carbon fibre with K&N's premium air filters. GruppeM's attention to detail with each intake system is second to none.

This GruppeM intake replaces the factory BMW ducting and air box with heat-shielding carbon fibre and enhanced inlets to aid airflow into the engine's combustion chamber. Lower intake air temperatures carry a higher, denser concentration of oxygen. This makes the engine produce better combustion explosions and therefore more horsepower and torque is the result. Of course, reliability is never sacrificed. Using a highly efficient K&N element, the filter materials prevent air contaminants from interferring with correct engine function.

Made in Japan, all Gruppe M intakes are built to order.

http://hollza.com/products/gruppem-a...-m235i-f22-f23

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 11:42 PM   #3
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

so you get 15hp just from an intake only
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 11:58 PM   #4
M2ALEX
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
so you get 15hp just from an intake only
Yea.. I saw that too. Lets keep this on topic. 1 Post 1 Part..
Appreciate 0