THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Which Stage 1 to get for my 16 M235i xDrive CV

Closed Thread

08-30-2016, 09:11 PM   #89
kdog26372
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235xi BSM

A teachable moment for all...I feel like having a beer with Obama and you guys in the Whitehouse garden.

Enjoy your m235i's, and to all a good night and this thread to bed.
Jadar1752.50
      08-31-2016, 10:30 AM   #90
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy View Post
lol, I think you have an issue with me, I was simply letting the OP know that Dinan is the best solution based on warranty.
Man I honestly I really don't...I know you don't give a shit and this got way out of hand but if you ever did care to look at my page and the dozens of DIY guides I've put out, doing exhaust changes for people on here so they don't have to pay ridiculous fees, pulling manifolds, dme, for mere lightning Jack and dongle cables as payment because I've been here along time and genuinely care about the cars and folks on here. I told you I'm not a jerk.

I know you could care less and that's fine we traded blows whatever man you have what you have I respect your choice and it's not my business you spend your money how you want as do I, and you will have your opinion as I will have mine.

There are a lot of unbiased facts and threads on here about all products from neutral parities perhaps you will find them or not, no problem. I really don't care or have an ISSIE with a complete stranger man. Peace enjoy your car I even gave you components before without sarcasm but you took it as such. M235 = love

I've got nothing else not adding fuel to the fire anymore
Yeah, I got a bit carried away. i'll have to take a look when I have more free time at some of those posts. Sorry that I kept it going. Should have dropped it at the start before it went so many pages. I should have worded my original post better. I have nothing against you or anyone here. Just kinda got caught up in it.
Yep no worries sir, were all here for the same reason to help and have as best experience with these wonderful machines as possible. We all
Have something to learn from each other that's why 99% of the time this forum is amazing.

I def apologize for some of the childish comments on my part. Can't get carried away like that.
M235iguy167.50
Closed Thread